administration noun (MANAGING)
Teachers complain that more of their time is taken up with administration than with teaching. 教师们抱怨他们花在行政工作上的时间超过了教学的时间。
- Reputable charities spend the lion's share of donations on aid and a tiny fraction on administration.
- Eastern Slavonia is to revert to Croatian government rule next year after a transitional period under U.N. administration.
- Keeping noise levels low is the bane of airport administration.
- The new administration is still in the shakedown period.
- Hard-liners are expected to be purged from the administration.