Despite the twin advantages of wealth and beauty, she did not have a happy life. 尽管拥有财富和美貌的双重优势，她的生活并不幸福。
[ + to infinitive ] It would be to your advantage (= it would improve the situation for you) to agree to his demands. 答应他的要求对你有利。
His height and reach give him a big advantage over (= make him better than) other boxers. 他身高臂长，这使他在和其他拳击手较量时占有很大优势。
take advantage of sth
take advantage of sb/sth B2 disapproving
Advantage Miss Williams! 威廉斯小姐占先！
- Qualifications are important but practical experience is always an advantage.
- The advantage of the plan is its simplicity.
- She had a decided advantage over her opponent.
- You shouldn't be so trusting - people take advantage of you.
- Internet connection via broadband offers many advantages.