angry adjective (EMOTIONAL)
He's really angry at/with me for upsetting Sophie. 因为我惹了索菲，他很生我的气。
I don't understand what he's angry about. 我不明白他为什么生气。
I got really angry with her. 我很生她的气。
It made me really angry. 这让我很恼火。
- As she left the court, she was confronted by angry crowds who tried to block her way.
- I understand why she was angry but there was no need to be so rude to him.
- I was so angry I just slammed the phone down.
- The local residents were angry at the lack of parking spaces.
- Her speech was interrupted by angry shouts from the audience.