bore verb (FAIL TO INTEREST)
"Am I boring you?" she asked anxiously. “我让你厌烦了吗?”她焦急地问道。
bore sb silly
- I was so bored that I slept through the second half of the film.
- I enjoyed my course at first, but after a time I got bored with it.
- He sensed (that) his guests were bored, although they were listening politely.
- He grew bored of the countryside.
- The novelty of these toys soon wore off and the children became bored with them.
- Sometimes I enjoy my English lessons, but at other times I find them really boring.
- This programme's boring - shall I turn over to BBC?
- Your hair has a natural wave whereas mine's just straight and boring.
- This town is so boring in the evening - there's never anything happening.
- Life would be bloody boring if nothing ever went wrong.
bore verb (MAKE A HOLE)
bore verb (BEAR)
› past simple of bear忍受；容忍；经受；承担
bore noun (NOT INTERESTING)