centrenoun [ C ]UK US center uk /ˈsen.tər/ us /ˈsen.t̬ɚ/
centre noun [ C ] (MIDDLE)
the town centre 市中心
centre of attention
be at the centre of sth
centre noun [ C ] (PLACE)
- The centre provides expert advice for people with financial problems.
- He's gone down to the health centre to collect his prescriptions.
- He works in a sports centre instructing people in the use of the gym equipment.
- In the refugee centres we saw many children whose stomachs were distended because of lack of food.
- Have you seen the designs for the new shopping centre?