What a charming street this is. 这条街多迷人。
He's very charming but I wouldn't trust him. 他很会哄人，可是我不会信任他。
› disapproving often humorous used to show that you do not approve of what someone has said or done（表示不赞成）讨厌的
- They live in a charming old cottage.
- I think her naivety is charming - she's so unspoilt and fresh.
- He's suave, polished and charming.
- He's very charming but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.
- Jim was remarkably charming this evening - he even said, unprompted, how nice Margot looked in her dress.