classic adjective (HIGH QUALITY)
Fielding's classic novel "Tom Jones" 你有没有读过菲尔丁的经典小说《汤姆‧琼斯》?
Another classic goal there from Corley! 科利又踢进一个漂亮球！
classic adjective (EXTREMELY FUNNY/BAD)
classic adjective (TYPICAL)
- He's got all the classic symptoms of a cold - the coughs and sneezes and the sore throat.
- It's a classic case of the bored-housewife syndrome - she's got nothing to do all day except drink and go shopping.
- Officials admit that the re-planting of the hillsides only started five years ago and seems to be a classic case of too little too late.
- I suffer from the classic working mother's guilt trip.
- Withdrawal is a classic symptom of depression.
classic noun (HIGH QUALITY)
the classics [ plural ]