click verb (OPERATE COMPUTER)
- You draw the shape somewhere on your worksheet, click on it and copy it to the clipboard.
- Click 'File' in the menu bar, then click 'Exit'.
- Make sure the file you're copying to is open before you click 'Paste'.
- To open a new document, click 'File', then click 'New'.
- A website may have many different web pages for you to click on and explore.
click verb (MAKE SOUND)
UK Paul clicked his fingers (= moved his thumb against his middle finger to make a short sharp sound) to attract the waiter's attention. 保罗打了个响指叫侍者。
click verb (BECOME FRIENDLY)
click verb (BECOME CLEAR)
[ + question word ] As he talked about his schooldays, it suddenly clicked where I had met him before. 当他谈起自己的学校生活时，我突然想起来我曾经在哪儿见过他了。
[ + that ] So it's finally clicked that you're going to have to get yourself a job, has it? 所以，你最后终于明白你必须给自己找份工作，是吗？