college noun (EDUCATION)
a secretarial college 文秘专科学校
a Naval college 海军学校
She's at art college. 她在艺术学院学习。
UK a sixth form college 预科学校
King's College, Cambridge 剑桥大学国王学院
I attended the College of Arts and Sciences at New York University. 我就读于纽约大学的文理学院。
Cheltenham Ladies' College 切尔滕纳姆女子公学
- We were taught painting and drawing at art college.
- In our third year at college everyone had to do a special project.
- Many colleges and universities now offer modular degree courses.
- She lectures in education at the teacher training college.
- I studied modern European history at college.