None of us has much money so let's combine what we've got. 我们谁都没多少钱，因此就把我们所有的钱凑在一起吧。
Sickness, combined with (= together with) terrible weather, contrived to ruin the trip. 疾病，加上恶劣的天气，毁掉了这次旅行。
- Do you know why they've decided to combine the two departments?
- She manages to combine a sharp mind with a sympathetic manner.
- Government bonds are a sound investment because they combine good profits and high security.
- The dress combines stylish lines with an attractive floral print for a classically feminine look.
- As a songwriter, he combined a natural linguistic talent with an ear for a tune.