concerned adjective (WORRIED)
[ + to infinitive ] He was concerned to hear that two of his trusted workers were leaving. 听到他信任的两名工人要走，他感到担忧。
- Many people are very concerned about the destruction of the rainforests.
- Theatre companies are very concerned about cuts in government grants to the arts.
- Police are concerned that mugging is on the increase.
- In the movie, he plays a concerned and sensitive father trying to bring up two teenage children on his own.
- Today, people are much more concerned about their health than they were in the past.
concerned adjective (INVOLVED)
I'd like to thank everyone concerned for making the occasion run so smoothly. 我要感谢为本次活动顺利进行而付出努力的所有相关人员。
as far as sb is concerned
as far as sth is concerned
be concerned with sth/sb
- He's a bit of a dilettante as far as wine is concerned.
- The rally has been cancelled for the good of all concerned.
- The well-known humanitarian, Joseph Rowntree, was concerned with the welfare of his employees.
- I'm a complete ignoramus where computers are concerned.
- It never pays to take risks where human safety is concerned.