concession noun (SOMETHING ALLOWED)
The former president's concession came even before all the votes had been counted. 选票还没完全统计出来，前总统就承认失利了。
a concession speech 承认失败的讲话
- Some politicians fear that agreeing to the concession would set a dangerous precedent.
- She didn't make any concessions to the fact that we were tired.
- His only concession was that we were allowed to sit down during the speeches.
- The kidnappers have made significant concessions to their demands.
- We will not make any concessions to people found to be in breach of the law.