cross verb (GO ACROSS)
They crossed from Albania into Greece. 他们穿越阿尔巴尼亚进入了希腊。
cross sb's mind
cross verb (ANNOY)
cross verb (MIX)
cross verb (MAKE SIGN)
a crossed cheque 划线支票，转账支票
crossnoun [ C ]uk /krɒs/ us /krɑːs/
cross noun [ C ] (MARK)
- Put a cross next to the name of the candidate you want to vote for.
- There was a big red cross on the side of the van.
- On the altar there was only a simple wooden cross.
- You can see the cross on the top of the church steeple from a long way away.
- I got all the answers wrong - look, the teacher put a cross against all of them!
cross noun [ C ] (OBJECT)