daynoun [ C ]uk /deɪ/ us /deɪ/
January has 31 days. 一月份有31天。
the days of the week 一周的7天
It took us almost a day to get here. 我们花了几乎一天的时间才到这儿。
They haven't been seen for days (= for several days). 他们好些日子没露面了。
Have a nice day! 祝你今天过得愉快！
It rained all day. 今天下了一整天的雨。
I work a seven-hour day. 我每天工作7小时。
the other day
in those days
any day now
day after day
day and night
day by day
(from) day to day
to this day
- I always like to leaove my desk clear at the end of the day.
- We went to Edinburgh and back again all in one day.
- We're open every day except Sunday.
- She had five days off work due to illness.
- The soldiers marched 90 miles in three days.