divide verb (SEPARATE)
At the end of the lecture, I'd like all the students to divide into small discussion groups. 讲座结束后，我想让所有学生分成几个讨论小组。
- Knead the dough well, then divide it into four pieces.
- Texas is divided into 254 counties.
- The work has been divided into smaller, more manageable sections.
- Human prehistory is divided into three successive periods: the Stone Age, the Bronze Age and the Iron Age.
- The money was divided equally between several worthy causes.
divide verb (DISAGREE)
divide verb (CALCULATE)
divide sth by sth