exchange noun (GIVING AND GETTING)
exchangeverb [ T ]uk /ɪksˈtʃeɪndʒ/ us /ɪksˈtʃeɪndʒ/
Every month the group meets so its members can exchange their views/opinions (= have a discussion). 小组每个月都会面一次，这样成员之间就可以互相交流看法／观点。
- Do you want to exchange this toaster for another (one) or do you want your money back?
- We always exchange hugs and kisses when we meet.
- A cheque that is not negotiable cannot be exchanged for cash and must be paid into a bank account.
- They briskly exchanged greetings before starting the session.
- He talked about the humiliation of exchanging his clothes for the prison uniform.