- We export our products to countries as far afield as Japan and Canada.
- Japan exported $117 billion in merchandise to the US in 1999.
- Japan exports a huge quantity of cars around the world.
- An alarming number of these animals are being exported for the pet trade.
- At one time, Cornwall exported millions of tons of copper and tin around the world.
exportnoun [ C or U ]uk /ˈek.spɔːt/ us /ˈek.spɔːrt/
Coffee is one of Brazil's main exports. 咖啡是巴西主要的出口物之一。
- These products are not for national consumption, but for export.
- The main crops grown for export are coffee and rice.
- Iraq's principal export is oil.
- Coffee exports earn Brazil many millions of pounds a year.
- In geography, we learned what were the main imports and exports of each country.