› on or from the outside外面的；外表的；外来的
Exterior to the main house there is a small building that could be used as an office or studio. 房子主体建筑外有一个小屋，可以用作办公室或工作间。
- They usually put a protective coating on the exterior surface of the walls.
- It can be hard to prove because this type of torture usually leaves no exterior marks.
- The car had a certain amount of exterior damage, but could be repaired.
- We'll need to hire a professional window cleaner to do the exterior windows.
- This practical all-weather jacket has three zipped inside pockets, as well exterior pockets.
exteriornoun [ C ]uk /ɪkˈstɪə.ri.ər/ us /ɪkˈstɪr.i.ɚ/
The Palace of Fontainebleau has a very grand exterior. 枫丹白露宫殿外观雄伟壮丽。