fancy verb (LIKE)
He could tell she fancied him. 他看得出她喜欢他。
fancy yourself UK disapproving
- Do you fancy coming on a day trip to Bath next Saturday?
- Do you fancy going out for a meal after work?
- What shall we do foodwise - do you fancy going out to eat?
- I thought he fancied me, but I'd completely misread the signals.
- She knew he fancied her, but preferred to keep their relationship platonic.
fancy verb (IMAGINE)
fancy adjective (DECORATIVE)
fancy noun (THING/PERSON YOU LIKE)
take a fancy to sth/sb
take/tickle your fancy informal US strike your fancy