the final years 最后几年
in the final analysis
- The project is in its final stages and should be completed by August.
- The final figures showed that most departments had stayed within budget.
- That's my final offer - you can take it or leave it.
- The runners are now on their final lap of the track.
- It's up to the manager to make the final decision.
final noun (COMPETITION)
Last year we got through to the final. 去年我们进入了决赛。
the finals [ plural ]
- Germany are playing against Brazil in the cup final tonight.
- Arsenal lost the second game, but got through to the final on aggregate.
- Saturday's 2-0 defeat dashed their hopes of reaching the final.
- Montgomery drew level with Greene in the 100 metres final, but never passed him.
- Who won the men's finals in the tennis?
final noun (EXAM)
finals [ plural ] UK