flight noun (JOURNEY)
I'll never forget my first flight. 我永远也不会忘记第一次乘飞机的经历。
How was your flight? 空中旅行感觉如何？
My flight was cancelled. 我的航班取消了。
flight noun (AIRCRAFT)
Flight 474 to Buenos Aires is now boarding at Gate 9. 飞往布宜诺斯艾利斯的474航班现在正在9号登机口登机。
flight noun (MOVEMENT)
an eagle in flight 飞翔的鹰
flight noun (ESCAPE)
- Many residents of the town took flight when they heard news of the approaching hurricane.
- The book gives an account of his flight from political persecution in 1956.
- He confronted the danger and never considered taking flight.
- The villagers took flight from the advancing troops.
- While others defended the town, he took flight to the mountains.