foot noun (BODY PART)
informal You look tired. Why don't you put your feet up (= sit or lie down with your feet resting on something)? “你看上去很疲倦，你休息一会儿吧。”
- He tapped his foot to the beat of the music.
- It really hurt when Mark trod on my foot.
- My feet are so cold.
- She stood squarely, with her feet apart.
- I felt a sharp pain in my foot.
foot noun (MEASUREMENT)
She is 5′ 3″ tall. 她身高5英尺3英寸。
- Twelve inches are equal to one foot.
- The plane climbed quickly to a height of 30,000 feet.
- The pond is six feet in diameter.
- The cliffs are eroding several feet a year.
- He's six feet tall.