grinnoun [ C ]uk /ɡrɪn/ us /ɡrɪn/
I assumed things had gone well for him because he had a big grin on his face. 我想他一切进展得应该很顺利，因为他在咧着大嘴笑。
grinverb [ I ]uk /ɡrɪn/ us /ɡrɪn/ -nn-
He grinned at me from the doorway. 他在门口向我咧着嘴笑。
What are you grinning about? 你龇牙咧嘴笑什么？
- The class photograph showed a strange bunch of grinning children.
- She grinned slyly and refused to tell me where the money came from.
- The poor boy grinned inanely, without any knowledge of what was happening.
- She jumped when she saw a grinning face at the window.
- My friends grinned at me encouragingly when I came onto the stage.