The system costs £99.95 including shipping and handling and a twelve-month guarantee. 包括邮资、包装费用，该系统价格共计99.95英镑，保用12个月。
The TV comes with/has a two-year guarantee. 这台录像机保修期为两年。
a money-back guarantee 退款保证
[ + that ] The United Nations has demanded a guarantee from the army that food convoys will not be attacked. 联合国要求这支军队保证不攻击护送粮食的车队。
A product as good as that is a guarantee of commercial success (= it is certain to be successful). 那样好的产品质量就是成功获利的保证。
- Your new TV comes with a two year guarantee as standard.
- Our cars carry a twelve-month guarantee.
- Can you give me a cast-iron guarantee that the work will be completed on time?
- I can't give you any guarantees.
- The washing machine broke down just after the guarantee ran out.
guaranteeverb [ T ]uk /ˌɡær.ənˈtiː/ us /ˌɡer.ənˈtiː/
guarantee verb [ T ] (PROMISE)
[ + two objects ] European Airlines guarantees its customers top-quality service. 欧洲航空公司保证为乘客提供最好的服务。
- Journalists may enter the danger zone but unfortunately we cannot guarantee their safety.
- The electricity company guarantees connection within 24 hours.
- The management guaranteed that outsourcing wouldn't mean job losses.
- The police have reassured witnesses who may be afraid to come forward that they will be guaranteed anonymity.
- I can guarantee that you will enjoy the film.
guarantee verb [ T ] (MAKE CERTAIN)