hand noun (BODY PART)
He can fix anything - he's so good with his hands. 他什么都会修——他的手可真巧。
She sat, pen in hand (= with a pen in her hand), searching for the right words. 她手拿钢笔坐在那里，在脑海中搜寻合适的词。
They can't keep their hands off each other - they never stop kissing and cuddling. 他们的手就是离不开对方——他们不停地接吻拥抱。
"Congratulations!" she said and shook me by the hand/shook my hand/shook hands with me. “祝贺你！”她握着我的手说道。
a hand towel 手巾
hand noun (CLOCK/WATCH)
Does anyone have a watch with a second hand? 谁戴的表有秒针？
- The minute hand is longer than the hour hand.
- The hands and dial of the watch glow in the dark.
- The hands on the clock showed the exact time at which the explosion occurred.
- The watch movement regulates the speed at which the hands move.
- The hands of the watch are attached to individual gear wheels that turn at specific speeds.
hand noun (CARDS)
hand noun (HELP)
hand noun (PERSON)
I joined the firm as a factory hand and gradually worked my way up to the top. 我以工人的身份加入公司，通过努力逐渐升到了高层。
hand noun (INVOLVEMENT)
hand noun (CLAP)
hand noun (MEASUREMENT)
handverb [ T ]uk /hænd/ us /hænd/
B1 to put something into someone's hand from your own hand将…交给，将…递给
[ + two objects ] The waiter smiled politely as he handed me my bill/handed my bill to me. 侍者彬彬有礼地微笑着递给我账单。