headquartersnoun [ C, + sing/pl verb ]uk /ˌhedˈkwɔː.təz/ us /ˈhedˌkwɔːr.t̬ɚz/ plural headquarters abbreviation HQ
The company's headquarters is/are in Amsterdam. 公司的总部在阿姆斯特丹。
- The rebel headquarters took a direct hit from a bomb during the attack.
- The company's national headquarters is in Rome.
- A surgical strike was carried out on the enemy's military headquarters.
- The new company headquarters will be built on a 132-acre tract in Irving.
- The divisional managers have been called to a meeting at the company headquarters.