junior noun (LOW RANK)
junior noun (STUDENT)
junior noun (YOUNGER)
junior adjective (LOW RANK)
I object to being told what to do by someone junior to me. 我不愿意让资历比我低的人对我指手画脚。
- Sidney ruthlessly clawed his way (up) from the position of junior clerk to chairman of the company .
- Discontent among junior ranks was rapidly spreading.
- After giving birth, she was stitched up by a junior doctor.
- It's not unusual for a junior doctor to work a 70 or sometimes an 80-hour week.
- The matter is being dealt with by a junior member of staff.
junior adjective (YOUNGER)
junior orchestra 初级组管弦乐团