low adjective (NOT HIGH)
- High vehicles must take an alternative route because of low clearance under the bridge.
- The boundary of the car park is delineated by a low brick wall.
- That new shelf in the bathroom is too low - I just hit my head on it.
- We could see a low range of hills in the distance.
low adjective (LEVEL)
low standards 低劣的水准
I have a very low opinion of him. 我对他评价不高。
She has very low self-esteem. 她有很强的自卑感。
- No-one can be expected to exist on such a low salary.
- Cover the fish with aluminium foil and cook over a low heat.
- I have a rather low opinion of my sister's boyfriend .
- We thought they were asking a very low price.
- The success rate for this operation is very low.