magazinenoun [ C ]uk /ˌmæɡ.əˈziːn/ us /ˌmæɡ.əˈziːn/
magazine noun [ C ] (BOOK)
She has written articles for several women's magazines. 她为几家女性杂志撰稿。
a glossy magazine 用有光纸印刷的杂志
men's mags 男性杂志
a magazine rack 期刊架
- I bought a magazine to amuse myself while I was on the train.
- She buys all the latest fashion magazines.
- Many women of normal weight feel unable to identify with the super-thin models in glossy magazines.
- Our latest publication is a magazine for health enthusiasts.
- I decided to take out a subscription to a gardening magazine.