Maybe they'll come tomorrow. 或许他们明天会来。
Maybe you were right after all. 或许还是你对。
Maybe Ted would like to go. 也许特德愿意去。
Maybe we should start again. 或许我们该重新开始。
"Are you coming to Kelly's party?" "Maybe." “你去参加凯利的聚会吗？”“也许会去吧。”
- "Is she old?" "Fairly old - late sixties maybe."
- "Can we go to the park after school?" "Maybe - it depends whether I get all my work finished."
- Maybe you'll get a letter from Daddy in the post today.
- I think maybe I ought to go round there and apologize for what I said.
- "Are you going out tonight?" "Maybe, maybe not - I haven't decided yet."