medicine noun (TREATMENT)
a career in medicine 从医生涯
- She is a cancer sufferer who has rejected orthodox medicine and turned instead to acupuncture, aromatherapy and other forms of alternative medicine.
- Elizabeth Quan is a London-based practitioner of traditional Chinese medicine.
- She specializes in paediatric medicine.
- The number of practising doctors is falling even though more people are qualifying in medicine.
- Penicillin produced a revolution in medicine.
medicine noun (SUBSTANCE)
cough medicine 止咳药