A2 not anything没有东西；没有事情
There's nothing in the drawer - I took everything out. 抽屉里什么也没有——我把所有东西都拿出去了。
Nothing I could say would cheer her up. 无论我说什么也没办法让她振作起来。
I have nothing new to tell you. 我没有什么新消息要告诉你。
be/have nothing to do with sb
be/have nothing to do with sb/sth
She sleeps with nothing on. 她裸睡。
I couldn't come to the door - I had nothing on! 我不能去开门——我什么都没穿！
- He reassured people that law-abiding citizens would have nothing to fear from the enquiries.
- We talked late into the night, but nothing was concluded.
- There was nothing we could do about it - the situation was beyond our control.
- Although they said nothing, she could sense their disapproval of her suggestion.
- There's nothing more refreshing on a hot day than a cold beer.