[ + question word ] Did you notice how she did that? 你注意到她是怎么做的了吗？
- Simon was so absorbed in his book, he didn't even notice me come in.
- I noticed a certain distance between father and son.
- They noticed him going into the hotel bar.
- She's such a perfectionist that she notices even the tiniest mistakes.
- It seems impossible that I could have walked by without noticing her.
notice noun (INFORMATION)
notices [ plural ] mainly UK
- There's a notice outside the building which says 'No admission before 12 noon'.
- He attached a notice saying 'Wet paint!'
- I stuck the notice (up) on the board.
- The notice outside the cinema said 'Closed on Wednesday'.
- Can you read what that notice says?
notice noun (WARNING)
Do I have to work out my notice? 我需要写一份辞呈吗？
give sb notice UK also give sb their notice
notice noun (ATTENTION)