Everyone will have an opportunity to comment. 每个人都有机会发表意见。
I was never given the opportunity of going to college. 我从没有得到过上大学的机会。
[ + to infinitive ] The exhibition is a unique opportunity to see her later work. 这次展览是欣赏她后期作品的难得的机会。
An ankle injury meant she missed the opportunity to run in the qualifying heat. 脚踝受伤意味着她失去了参加跑步资格赛的机会。
- If you delay now, the opportunity might be lost.
- The rights give holders the opportunity to purchase additional equity interests in the company at a big discount.
- His work provided him with the opportunity for a lot of foreign travel.
- Job opportunities are severely limited/restricted at the moment.
- The company is aggressively pursuing new business opportunities.