part noun (SOME)
A2 [ U ] some but not all of a thing部分，局部
in (a) large part
- Exercise has become part of my daily routine.
- They've enlarged the kitchen by building over part of the garden.
- Politeness is traditionally part of the British character.
- Taking responsibility for yourself is part of the process of growing up.
- Unfortunately, accidents are part of life.
part noun (SEPARATE PIECE)
Fresh fruit and vegetables form an essential/important part of a healthy diet. 新鲜的水果和蔬菜是健康饮食的基本／重要组成部分。
these parts informal
- The old city around the cathedral is the most colourful part of town.
- Detach the lower part of the form from this letter and return it to the above address.
- This part of the book isn't very interesting, so I'm going to skip over it.
- It's a real fiddle to assemble because of all the small parts.
- Each part of the organization operates independently of the others.
part noun (INVOLVEMENT)
part noun (HAIR)