passage noun (CONNECTING WAY)
The bathroom's on the right at the end of the passage. 浴室在走廊尽头的右面。
the nasal passages 鼻腔
the anal passage 肛门通道
- subterranean passages
- an underground passage
- The tomb was honeycombed with passages and chambers.
- A narrow passage leads from one building to the other.
- The president escaped through a secret passage underneath the parliament building.
passage noun (PART)
- This passage of text has been excerpted from her latest novel.
- It is a difficult passage, but just translate it as best you can.
- This passage doesn't make any sense.
- The book contains numerous plagiarized passages.
- Kathy read a short passage from the Bible.
passage noun (TRAVEL)
He had booked his passage to Rio de Janeiro. 他订了去里约热内卢的船票。