A2 added to加，加上
What is six plus four? 6加4等于几？
B1 and also并且，而且；加上
plusnoun [ C ]uk /plʌs/ us /plʌs/
plus noun [ C ] (ADVANTAGE)
- On the whole it's a good proposition, the plusses seem to outweigh the minuses.
- You've got more experience than the others, which should be a real plus in the interview.
- The fact that we live so near my parents is a major plus from the point of view of childcare.
- Some knowledge of accountancy techniques is a definite plus in this role.
- Having an extra bedroom since we moved is a big plus.
plus adjective (ADDITION)
Plus 8 is eight more than zero. +8比0大8。
temperatures of 40 plus 40度以上的温度