quality noun (STANDARD)
Their products are of very high quality. 他们的产品质量很高。
quality of life
- What the problem comes down to is 'Will the consumer be willing to pay more for a higher quality product?'
- Is there any significant difference in quality between these two items?
- Price alone is not a reliable indicator of quality.
- Poor quality is the unacceptable face of increased productivity.
- These improvements in quality are the first fruits of our investment.
quality noun (CHARACTERISTIC)
leadership qualities 领导者的素质
He has a lot of good qualities but being organized isn't one of them. 他有许多优秀品质，可就是缺乏条理性。
- Her singing voice has a pure, crystalline quality.
- There's a dreamlike quality to the final stages of the film.
- Her voice had an extraordinary hypnotic quality.
- Her beauty had an incandescent quality to it.
- Cyril's most impressive quality was his innate goodness.