radical adjective (SUPPORTING CHANGE)
- The feeling among the grassroots of the Party is that the leaders are not radical enough.
- This is a desperate situation which requires a truly radical solution.
- He belonged to the radical fringes of the party.
- She described herself as a radical feminist.
- He holds some radical opinions on the subject.
radical adjective (VERY IMPORTANT)
- The past few years have witnessed radical improvements to the system.
- The company is undergoing a radical shake-up.
- The new management will make radical changes.
- I'm just having my hair trimmed - nothing radical.
- In her essay, she characterizes the whole era as a period of radical change.