ready adjective (PREPARED)
Okay, Evie, ready when you are (= I am ready to do what we have arranged). 好了，埃薇，我都准备好了，就等你了。
Dinner's ready! 可以吃晚饭了！
Are you ready? Hurry up - we're late. 准备好了吗？快点——我们都晚了。
ready and waiting
- If you're near the garage, could you check to see if the car's ready?
- Well, he wants the report ready by tomorrow but I can always fob him off with some excuse.
- She had to get the kids ready for school.
- The way things are, I'll never have this ready by June.
- The emergency services are ready to spring into action at a moment's notice.