reduceverb [ I or T ]uk /rɪˈdʒuːs/ us /rɪˈduːs/
We bought a TV that was reduced from £500 to £350 in the sales. 我们在大减价时，以（从500英镑减至350英镑）很便宜的价格买了台电视。
- The government has pledged to reduce the amount of chemicals used in food production.
- Wearing the correct type of clothing will reduce the risk from radiation.
- When one airline reduces its prices, the rest soon follow suit.
- Mindful of the poor road conditions, she reduced her speed to 30 mph.
- We are firmly committed to reducing unemployment.