reflection noun (IMAGE)
In Greek mythology, Narcissus fell in love with his own reflection in a pool of water. 希腊神话中的那喀索斯爱上了自己在水池中的倒影。
reflection noun (SIGN)
- The film is a reflection of the violence that pervades American culture.
- Her novel is an accurate reflection of life in post-war Spain.
- I don't believe these exam results are a true reflection of your abilities.
- His poor job performance is a reflection of his lack of training.
- The grief after her death was a reflection of the great love that people felt for her.