stock noun (SUPPLY)
- Shops are currently holding sales to clear their summer stock .
- They're trying to get old stock off their hands by cutting prices.
- They're selling off last year's stock at half price.
- They've got several nice Bordeaux in stock.
- It's my job to keep a check on stock levels.
stock noun (MONEY)
They own 20 percent of the company's stock. 他们拥有公司20%的股份。
government stock(s) 政府债券
- a stock trader
- Stock prices are slowly rising.
- How much of the company's stock do they own?
- She owns a lot of stocks and shares.
- His company have just announced a $1 billion stock buyback.
stock noun (LIQUID)
stock noun (OPINION)
stock noun (ORIGIN)
stock noun (HANDLE)
stock noun (FRAME)
stock noun (PLANT)
stockverb [ T ]uk /stɒk/ us /stɑːk/
- His shop stocks any number of different kinds of pasta.
- Our supermarket stocks apples in several different varieties.
- We stock a wide range of domestic appliances, including fridges, freezers, and dishwashers.
- We stock the full range of model railway accessories.
- The larger shops are able to stock a wider selection of goods.
a stock phrase/response 常用的字眼／老一套的回答