tune noun (MUSICAL NOTES)
a theme tune 主题曲
out of tune
- The band played a familiar tune that had everyone clapping along.
- As a songwriter, he combined great linguistic felicity with an ear for a tune.
- I've forgotten how that tune goes - could you hum it for me?
- That tune really brings back memories .
- Hearing that tune again filled him with nostalgia.
tune noun (UNDERSTANDING)
be in/out of tune with sb/sth
tune noun (AMOUNT)
tuneverb [ T ]uk /tʃuːn/ us /tuːn/
tune verb [ T ] (INSTRUMENT)
tune verb [ T ] (RADIO)
Press this button and the video will automatically tune itself to the next channel. 单击这个按钮，录像机会自动调到下一个频道。