walk verb (MOVE ON FOOT)
I walked home. 我走着回家的。
a walking disaster, encyclopedia, etc.
- We'd better walk a bit quicker - it's going to take forever if we go at this pace.
- We walked along the beach collecting small crabs in a bucket.
- He walks with a limp.
- We were just walking along, chatting.
- I walked backwards towards the door.
walk verb (DO EASILY)
a short, five-minute, ten-minute, etc. walk
- I went for a walk to try to sober up.
- I always like to take a walk after lunch.
- Shall we brave the snow and go for a walk ?
- It says in the guide that this area of the countryside offers some of the best walks in England.
- He neglects that poor dog - he never takes him for walks or gives him any attention.