wild adjective (NOT CONTROLLED)
a wild party 狂野的聚会
wild dancing 狂舞
Her eyes were wild/She had a wild look in her eyes (= her eyes were wide open, as if frightened or mentally ill). 她眼睛大睁着，眼中充满惊恐。
- Most parents try to steer a middle course between imposing very strict discipline and letting their kids run wild.
- Ben took a wild slash at the ball and luckily managed to hit it.
- The drunk took a wild swing at Harry.
- When he runs his fingers through my hair, it drives me wild!
- Peter used to throw really wild parties.
wild adjective (NATURAL)
wild grasses 野花／野草
wild adjective (NOT THOUGHT ABOUT)
in the wild