your determiner (PERSON/PEOPLE ADDRESSED)
Is this your bag? 这是你的包吗？
It's not your fault. 这不是你的错。
What's your problem? 你怎么了？
your determiner (PEOPLE GENERALLY)
Garlic is good for your blood. 大蒜对血液有益。
- After you've had a baby you lose the muscle tone in your stomach.
- The blurb on the back of the book says that it 'will touch your heart'.
- This is the easiest way to top up your mobile phone card.
- On the plane, the flight attendant brings you a towelette after your meal.
- A good diet and plenty of exercise will help you to keep your body healthy.