accessnoun [ U ]uk /ˈæk.ses/ us /ˈæk.ses/
access noun [ U ] (GETTING NEAR)
- Unidentified cyberterrorists gained access to e-mails and financial details of customers.
- Red Cross officials were allowed access to the prison for the first time a few days ago.
- The doors are extra-wide for ease of access.
- This type of account offers you instant access to your money.
- Having such easy access to some of the best cinema and theatre is one of the perks of living in Sydney.
accessverb [ T ]uk /ˈæk.ses/ us /ˈæk.ses/