analyseverb [ T ]UK US analyze uk /ˈæn.əl.aɪz/ us /ˈæn.əl.aɪz/
- The data was analysed according to neighbourhoods, but other key variables like credit rating, job history, savings and marital status were ignored altogether.
- A packet of white powder was found and police scientists are analysing it.
- The report was written after analysing data from the case histories of thousands of patients.
- The blood samples were sent to the lab to be analysed.
- This software is used to analyse marketing data.