another determiner, pronoun (ADDITIONAL)
one... after another
- Would you like another cup of tea?
- I don't think another desk will fit into this classroom.
- This wall needs another coat of paint.
- We can't afford another trip abroad this year.
- My passport is valid for another two years.
another determiner, pronoun (DIFFERENT)
A2 a different person or thing不同的（人或事物）；別的；另一
one way or another
- Would you mind waiting? I'm tending to another customer at the moment.
- She's worried that she might not be able to find another job.
- Apparently she's gone off to live with another man.
- This pen's scratchy. Have you got another one?
- I'm going move my account to another bank.